[+] Credits: hyp3rlinx
[+] Website: hyp3rlinx.altervista.org
[+] Source: http://hyp3rlinx.altervista.org/advisories/AS-NXFILTER-CSRF.txt
Cross site request forgery - CSRF
No CSRF protections exist allowing us to make malicious HTTP requests on behalf of our victim.
The Server will then happily process any of the following actions if our victim clicks our infected linx
or visits our malicious website while currently logged in to the vulnerable application.
1) "add arbitrary users"
2) "add or change SMTP settings"
3) "add arbitrary redirect domains"
4) "add arbitrary zone transfers"
5) "delete zone transfer domains"
1) CSRF add arbitrary users
2) CSRF add or change SMTP notification alerts
3) CSRF add arbitrary redirect domain
4) CSRF add arbitrary zone transfers
5) CSRF delete zone transfer domains
Vendor Notification: October 18, 2015
November 5, 2015 : Public Disclosure
Request Method(s): [+] GET / POST
Vulnerable Product: [+] NXFilter v3.0.3
Permission is hereby granted for the redistribution of this advisory, provided that it is not altered except by reformatting it, and that due credit is given. Permission is explicitly given for insertion in vulnerability databases and similar, provided that due credit is given to the author.
The author is not responsible for any misuse of the information contained herein and prohibits any malicious use of all security related information or exploits by the author or elsewhere.